Sunday, January 11, 2009

Walking in the Snow

I love snow! It's especially great here since the city is always ready for it and the roads are always plowed first thing in the morning. This morning I put on my boots and went for a walk with Keisha. Since the snow is just like powder, she is easily able to walk and bounce through the snow. My cold is finally gone and I'd say I'm feeling about 95% good. So today was the perfect day to get outside and enjoy the crisp air -love it!

One of my favourite things to do on mornings after a snow fall is sit at our front window (with Sarah and Keisha) and watch the snow blowers. Since our house is at the end of a street we get a great view. I think it looks hilarious to look out and see 2-3 people blowing snow off their driveways at the same time. It's on my list of photos I would like to take this winter.


Our little dog that thinks she's a bunny



Our house in the snowOur backyard

Come spring/ summer, I'm hoping to be able to put a garden in that corner under the clothes line pole. It's not a huge yard but it's just right for us.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails