Thursday, January 15, 2009

One Month Away


Right now I'm looking out the window to see white, white, white. There's lots of snow on the ground and lots of snow falling. As pretty as it is and as much as I love snow, I am so looking forward to our caribbean cruise in a month. Warm weather, blue skies and sandy beaches. On the 15th we meet up with Jon, Laura, Regan and Jen in Miami and then cruise off to Grand Caymen, Cozumel, Belize and Hondurus. What could be better than being with great friends and going on great adventures in beautiful places? I love having things to look forward to!
Now I just have to find a good baby packpack to buy for Sarah. I've seen a bunch on Kijiji for reasonable prices so I'll probably buy one that way. It will be Sarah's sixth plane ride and first cruise. I'm so curious how the trip will be with a 10 month old, should be interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that picture! I can almost feel the sun and hear the surf.

Nancy Skeels said...

Oh, you're so lucky! I wish I had known when you were in BC that you were needing a backpack. We could've loaned you ours. We bought it second hand, used it for our trip to NZ, and now it's waiting in the garage for the next opportunity.

Related Posts with Thumbnails