Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another morning

It looks like my three pay it forward spots have been taken. I am actually pretty excited about making gifts to send to you girls. I've got my idea, now it's just a matter of picking up some supplies and getting to work. It'll probably take me a little while to get them made and sent, as I have a couple of other projects on the go right now as well. Thanks again for your interest in the past pay it forwad posting.

This morning I was supposed to go to my "Baby Talk" moms and babies group. But I've still got a sore throat and just feel under the weather in general. Sarah's nose is also still runny and stuffed up at the same time. So we decided to take it easy today. I was really looking forward to going so this was a little disappointing for me. David will be at school all day today so I'm going to have to find a few things to do. So far all I've got planned is a lot of laying around and just taking it easy. I've found that if I just lay on the floor Sarah enjoys using my body as her jungle gym. I'm just so sick of being sick. Hopefully the two of us will be feeling better soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Melanie said...

Shari laying around? That does not sound like you at all- something is definitely wrong! Hope you feel better real soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails