Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shopping in Vaughan

Yesterday we spent the day shopping in Vaughan, just north of Toronto. The best part of the outlet mall would have to be the huge Bass Pro Sport store. We had too much fun at the free rifle range and cross bow range.

They even had a whole Santa's workshop area. Santa was out when we were there, just a couple of elves were there.


There were real stuffed animals everywhere, crazy! This reindeer was right next to Santa's workshop.


A huge hockey store in the mall. I had to take this photo of goalie pads for my brothers. It's funny how everywhere we go I see things that remind me of our family and friends back home.

Not at the mall but cute anyways. I love watching her sit so proudly on her own. She is smiling and laughing so much more now, I feel like we are really starting to see her true personality come out. She also had her third tooth (her top left) cut through yesterday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails