Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aeropostal/ American Eagle Sale

This post is especially for Libby, since I know that she's someone who can appreciate a good shopping trip. I wish that you could have come with us!

Anyways, this afternoon David came home from school and picked me up to go to a clothing sale at a store called Dinamtite which is kind of like Liquidation World (yikes, I know). They were having a special sale on Aeropostal/ American Eagle clothes starting today. All the jackets and lined vests were $25. each and everything else was $10 an item. And lets just say that there were racks and racks of clothes, yahoo! Some of the clothes were missing a button (but all come with extra buttons inside anyways), some had a little mark on them (all came out in the wash) or a tiny tear and most were just fine. Not to mention that all of the clothes were new.

Behold all of our wonderful purchases!
David's stuff
My stuff


In total we spent $215.50 including tax
I added up the price tags and the amount came to $812.50 without tax!
Together we bought
4 Jeans (3 for David, 1 for me)
1 pair of Cords for me
1 Jacket for David
2 Lined Hoodies (2 for me, 1 for David)
1 Sweater (for me)
2 shirts (1 for each)
1 pair of shoes (for me)
2 single layer hoodies (for David)

It kind of makes me want to go back for more. However, after getting a couple of pairs of new jeans yesterday, a cozy green lined zip hoodie, and a lovely white winter coat ...I think that I'm good. All were on super sale! I love getting good deals!
On the topic of shopping and deals, I also got a new ski jacket today. Everyone here keeps warning us that it's about to get really cold and to be prepared, so I thought it was finally time to get a new ski jacket. I found one that I loved at West 49 for 160. but they were having a deal where they gave you $30. off if you brought in a used insulated jacket. So we stopped at MCC on the way to the mall where I bought a jacket for $3 to get my $30. off. So in the end I got my jacket and saved some money...that I spent on other clothes! Now all I need is winter gloves and possibly some new boots and I will be set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great score!

Anonymous said...

OMG..! I am impressed with your purchases. I got only one sweater from American Eagle Outfitters.

Related Posts with Thumbnails