Friday, November 21, 2008

My Little Ponies


Today both Sarah and I are feeling sick. Oh the joys of runny noses, congestion, head pressure, etc. We were going to go out but now it looks like we'll just be relaxing at home together.

Yesterday while I was looking through our stuff to find our winter gear I came across a couple of bags of old toys from my childhood. My Little Ponies! Now these are not like the My Little Ponie of today, these are bigger, rounder looking little ponies. Now the My Little Ponies are slim and tall, I suppose that's how we're supposed to beIt's amazing how one little toy can bring back to many memories. They made me remember about my old friend Kristine C, and how we would often play ponies, Rainbow Bright, Strawberry Shortcake, etc in her basement. Oh, so many good times.

Sarah seemed to quite enjoy playing with the ponies. That's a couple more things for the toy basket!

1 comment:

Jackie Buitelaar said...

I used to have a little pony too! Mine was purple...not sure of its name. It's really neat you have some of your toys for little Sarah to play with. Tracy and I went for a walk on Thursday and we really missed having you around...you would have been the "experienced" one of the trio as you have the oldest little one. I sure enjoyed this month without the stress of reports...and I am already enjoying the Christmas season as opposed to when I am teaching. Christmas music is on the background and we are decoring this weekend! Earliest ever!

Related Posts with Thumbnails