Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our little loud one

Sarah loves the sound of her voice. She is always screeching, squealing, babbling and talking to herself, us and her toys. While this can be fun at home, it is quite the experience in restaurants, church, the mall, etc. Thankfully, these are always happy sounds and always seem to delight those around her. Since she is so loud much of the time I figured I should post a video clip.

On another note, I was thrilled to wake up to a slight layer of snow on the ground. It lightly snowed all day, just enough to look pretty outside. I guess I got the leaves cleaned up just in time.

1 comment:

raych said...

All these new things! Hey, the sound of my breath! Hey, my hand! Hey, the window! Hey, my hand again!

Ah babies. Never bored.

Related Posts with Thumbnails