Saturday, March 28, 2009

Time Outside

Since I haven't posted anything in the last couple of days I thought I should get a few pictures up. Just not much going on around here. Sarah seemed to be pretty much better from her cold and then the nasty cold came back. Poor girl. I think I'm going to make a doctors appointment for her or take her to a walk in clinic if things don't improve. We have 8 days to get her better before my mom comes to visit. We can't wait!

On the plus side the temperatures have been around 8 to 14 for the last few days. So we've been loving being outside a little more. Yesterday we spent some time working on our front yard. We didn't do much, just some pruning, removing junk on the ground and taking out old not working moon rays. The neighbour kids were helping prune and rake, they're so cute and helpful. Anyways, I can't belive it's Saturday already...again. It seems like the weeks are just flying by. David's got one more assignment to finish up this week and then it's exams. At this rate it will be summer before we know it! Can't wait!



I continue to be amazed at all the adorable clothing and gifts that we recieved for Sarah when she was just born. I'm still pulling out new pieces of clothing for her to wear. I can't belive we still have a whole bin of next size up clothing that she has yet to wear. This little hoodie was from Jamieson and the Kroekers, love it! It's perfect for spring.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails