Monday, March 23, 2009

Herbal Essences Hydralicious Kit: FREE!

This morning, while posting my last blog post, I was surprised to hear a knock at the door. It was the FedEx Company delivering us a parcel. Yahoo! I couldn't wait to cut the tape and see what was inside! It was a cello wrapped package of 3 shampoos and 3 conditioners (all full size, 300 mL bottles). So pretty! This has got to be the best freebie that I've ever received in the mail!

About a month ago I filled out an online survey on matchstick.ca for Herbal Essences. I found the survey through the smart canucks website that I posted about last week. When I filled out the survey I didn't think that I actually had much of a chance of receiving a free shampoo package. I was one of 200 women chosen in Canada to try the different shampoos and spread the word about the products. I never thought I could get so excited about shampoo and conditioner! In three weeks I should be getting an e-mail survey to fill out about how I liked the Hyralicious products. I'll let you know what I think.

One of the other things that I recieved with the package was 20 coupons for totally free bottles of shampoo/ conditioner to share with friends and family. I look forward to handing these out at care group, my moms group and sending some home with my mom to give to family.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

The Queen of Freebies and Deals strikes again. You make me laugh! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet! What an awesome freebie!

Donna said...

what a score!! that would make my day too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails