Friday, March 20, 2009

Chatty

One of the toys that I found at the thrift store the other week was a little phone. It's the Fisher Price dial phone with the eyes on the front, we had a similar one when we were kids. Anyways, Sarah's gotten the hang of putting the reciever up to her ear and will sometimes "talk" or just wait for a response (me talking). We talk to oma, grandma, and her aunties and uncles.

The other day she saw an extra mouse that David and put on the coffee table and decided it was going to be her phone. She was pretty into her little conversation. So cute! I look forward to when she can actually talk on the phone to our family, I'm sure they're looking forward to it as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had one of those Fisher Price phones when I was a kid and made sure that my girls had one too. Of course, now they've moved on to wanting cell phones. That's life!

Anonymous said...

you have made a nice profile i hope to learn something from you

Related Posts with Thumbnails