Sunday, March 29, 2009

End of another week

I can't believe it's Sunday night already. This evening we had care group, where we took our turn sharing our "stories." We're enjoying getting to know our new friends better and look forward to sharing life together. As far as weekends go, this was another relaxing one. Thankfully, Sarah is feeling much better and seems fine. I'm still going to make an appointment for her though, just in case.

Church in the morning, back home, Sarah slept, we had lunch, David had a nap in the afternoon while Sarah and I went to Fabricland, then Sarah went back down for a nap while David did homework and I watched Marley and Me, then we all spent some time together then it was care group. Ah...time for a little snack, possibly a show and bedtime.

I've got a few little video clips of you know who that I'll try to post soon. David's been busy working on the computer that I would normally put them on. But tomorrow I should have some time while he's at school. This week we want to get our taxes all figured out as well as work on some scholorship/ bursary applications for school. Time to try to get some free tuition money...we'll see. Anyways, hope you had a good weekend. Just one more week until my mom comes to visit! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails