Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Poop or Pudding

These days there's a lot of poop talk in our house, as we've been transitioning into potty training this past week. Sarah is quick to let us know if she has a poop or if Calvin smells stinky. She always says "poop" followed by "yuck."

The other day I decided to make some chocolate pudding for dessert. We have only given Sarah pudding a few times before and it was pistachio or vanilla. When I put the chocolate pudding in front of Sarah she looked at me, wrinkled up her face and said poop. I told her it was chocolate pudding and tasted yummy. Well, those lips stayed closed tightly. She would not have anything to do with the pudding! I can't believe she actually thought I would feed her poo.

This has become a favourite book this past week. Sarah loves looking at the pictures, pointing to the poop and saying poop. Thanks uncle Mathew!


Even her dolls are getting in on the action. Yesterday morning I heard the tap in the bathroom running. When I went to check it out Sarah was saying bath, and giving her baby a bath in the sink. Next, it was time to go poop, so the baby doll went on the toliet. Now if only Sarah would go in the toliet.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. That's so cute!

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! I love imagining you trying to convince her to eat the pudding...funny!
-laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails