Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Loving his Food

Calvin is a happy little eater. These days I have found a new appreciation for baby cookies, as they entertain Calvin and allow the rest of us to eat in relative peace. I took this pic yesterday after dinner. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw his messy happy little face. Even Sarah was cracking up with giggles.


Calvin is also really good with the sippy cup already. He enjoys drinking water with all his meals now. The hard part is keeping his cup away from his big sister who sneaks away with it the first chance she gets. There's something about his baby things and food that is very appealing to Sarah. Some days I prepare double the sweet potatoes, peas, etc so that she can have her baby food "fix" as well. Oh well, it's the way it goes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails