Wednesday, June 17, 2009

LITTLE pool, BIG fun!

Yesterday we picked up a small little kiddie pool for Sarah (& I). Considering how much Sarah loves the bath I figured that the pool was guaranteed to be hit. Sure enough, as soon as I started running the water she was climbing over the sides of the pool trying to get in. Once she had her swim suit on she was in the pool right away, trying to spray the water into her mouth.



I thought the hose water would be too cold for her, I suppose I was wrong.


A few more drinks...

Just before swim time we had went for a walk to the library to return books. On the way home I picked up a free slurpee ( we get a free coupon in the mail almost every month). Sarah was eyeing it up the whole way home. She saw me put it down outside and just like that she was out of the water and going for it. I think the cup and straw were what was so appealing, it's not like she had any.


Playing with the straw in her mouth, back and forth, in and out of the pool.


Time for her bottle, that's a better thing to drink.

Of course, she had to play in her car...

We're looking forward to lots of use out of our little pool this summer. The only problem is that everytime we're outside I know that she's going to be trying to get into it, yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. I can't believe that she got in when the water was cold. Kids are so tough.

Free slurpie coupons? You lucky duck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails