Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Braceless...and Loving it!


A couple of years ago I made the big decision to get braces. Today was the day when those pesky braces were finally removed! I can feel my teeth again! But they feel so different, when I look in the mirror I can't help but think I have imposter teeth in my mouth! How strange and wonderful!
I am so glad that I decided to go for it and finally get it done. Two years just goes by, with or without braces, and now my teeth are straight as can be. Today was a great day!
Now I'm down to just baby and not braces and baby, which has been what the last couple of years have been. Not the best combo, especially for a gagger like me!
(This was my self taken end of the day photo, perhaps I'll post a better one soon)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your teeth look terrific!

Anonymous said...

your teeth look great. 2 years isn't that long when it is all said and done.
Tammy Walker

Anonymous said...

Hey, there's my girl with the million dollar smile!
Love it!

Mom

Melanie said...

Looks great! Wow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails