Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We're Back


After an incredible vacation we're back home and back to normal life. If only we could have stayed another week!

Anyways, just thought I would write a quick post. I've uploaded lots of photos onto our facebook page, so if you haven't seen them yet that's where to look. For you non facebookers I will post some photos on here as well. However, it will only be a sample as compared to facebook. You could say this is the mini post before the actual vacation post. I'm not even sure where to start with the actual post. We took about 600 photos! have lots of video clips and many thoughts. Hmm.

After a week of temperatures between about 28-30 degrees we're back to -7 and snow on the ground. I've never gone away to a hot place during winter and must say that it was a wonderful experience. Travelling with Sarah went really well, it far exceeded my expectations. We had a fantastic time with friends (miss them already), saw lots of beautiful places and ate far too much amazing food. All in all, a perfect vacation.

Yesterday I spent the day doing laundry, cleaning up, organizing and uploading photos. I also met with my tutoring student for the evening to work on a couple of papers. Today it's the last of the clean up and some grocery shopping. Fun, fun.

Anyways, that's about it for now. I'll post our highlights, etc later today or tomorrow. Hope you had a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love going somewhere warm in winter. Although sometimes it's difficult to come home to snow.

I'm glad that you guys had a good time. Your pictures are fantastic! And I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who takes a gazillion pictures while on vacation! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails