Friday, February 27, 2009

Playing with the Neighbour Kids

I've had the neighbour kids over for bits of time the last couple of days, before and/ or after school. We have established such a good relationship already that I am so thankful for. Their family has watched Sarah on several occasions and took care of Keisha while we were away last week. I've had their kids over here for periods of time here and there as well. It's been such a good situation.

Summer (the 9 year old) was asking me to take some photos of her for her facebook profile so we were having some fun with the camera. Such sweet kids! Summer loves it that I was a grade four teacher and sometimes comes over for help with school work. The other day we were working on her Mouse and the Motorcyle creative writing assigment (a book that I know all to well). She reminds me of many of my MEI students. I have so enjoyed all of our little 'chats' throughout the past few months.



Here's Tyler and Keisha. He adores Sarah and Keisha, and they adore him! It seems that he can do whatever he wants with both of them. He just cracks Sarah up and can make her giggle and smile so easily. The three of them are just too cute to watch play together.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails