Saturday, October 18, 2008

Loving the Colours of fall

On the day that Sarah and I got back from Abbotsford we went for a drive to Niagara on the Lake and to go for a walk around the town. The weather was warm and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. People were walking around eating ice-cream cones- wierd for October.
The trees are incredible here! Every time I go for a walk or we go for a drive I am in awe of the beauty of the fall colours.
David sure did miss his little girl!

I am truly in love with our little family! It was so good to get home (to Ontario) and be with David again. When I left Ontario I felt like I was going home, but when I came back to Ontario I felt like I was going home too. Home really is where the ones you love are.




The river, near the falls.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails