Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



With all the growling we thought it would be fitting for Sarah to be a little bear for Halloween. I know that it's kind of silly to buy a costume for a little baby that won't be going to a party or trick or treating, but David and I just couldn't resist. Happy Halloween!




This photo is of the 'Baby Talk' group that I attended for the last two weeks. It was actually a 6 week program but I discovered it late. The girls were all really nice, all first time moms. It looks like we'll be doing some get togethers now that the class is over, should be fun.


All the babies dressed up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Sarah is tooo adorable as a bear! Harvie and I are dressing Adri too and going to a Fall Fair at my mom's church...the theme is Disney and we are putting a Winnie the Pooh sleeper on her! Dressing the little ones is just too much fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails