Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Rainy BC Day

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted on here. I feel like I could put up lots of pics, thoughts, etc, but that takes time that I'm not sure I have these days. These "fort" pics were taken a few weeks ago. This fall I've been amazed at how much it's rained. I know that's normal here on the west coast of BC, but I really forgot what normal was. Thankfully this past week has been nice, but I've been missing Niagara fall weather a lot these days.




1 comment:

raych said...

That's exactly how I felt moving back from Victoria! In Victoria, it'll rain every day in the fall but for maybe an hour. The first few times it rained after we got back, I'd look out the window and think, This is never going to stop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails