Friday, September 16, 2011

Photo Sessions


Yes, it's true, I've got Christmas on my mind. I like to have new Christmas card designs make their appearance sometime around the end of September/ beginning of October. I'm also going to be at the Fieldstone Market at the Abbotsford Eco Dairy on September 24th, so I thought it would be good to have some new printed cards ready to show there as well. So I've been getting ready for this wonderful time of year already. Seems a little crazy...but it makes sense.

Since we're living back in BC and once again I'm looking for wonderful models for cards, I've decided to have two photo shoot days. I have no idea what the response will be but I'm excited for the opportunity. This past year I've had 15 wonderful photo sessions with families and babies... loved the experiences!

Before I post the dates, info, etc on my page and site I thought I would post it here (friends first).

Details: Fall Photo Session
30 minute session, 8-12 high resolution edited images on a disc, 1 custom digital Christmas card
Cost is $50 for everything (due at the beginning of the session)

If you would like to book a time please email me at dolcettodesigns@gmail.com with your first and second choice date and time. Both locations will be in the Abbotsford/ Langley area. I must have at least 4 sessions booked for each date.

October 2, Sunday (Field Location)
10:30-11 am
11:15-11:45 am

12:30-1 pm
1:15-1:45 pm
2-2:30 pm
2:45-3:15 pm
3:30-4 pm

October 15, Saturday (Park/ Forrest Location)
9-9:30 am
9:45-10:15 am
10:30-11 am
11:15-11:45am The Jenkins Family

12:30-1 pm
1:15-1:45 pm
2-2:30 pm
2:45-3:15 pm
3:30-4 pm


Share this with a friend (who books) and receive a complimentary 5x7 professionally printed image. No limit.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Those are the only two weekends this fall that don't work for us :(

If you add another time, let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails