Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fieldstone Vintage and Handmade Market

On Saturday I had the wonderful experience of showcasing my cards at the Fieldstone market in Abbotsford. As with the other little shows that I've done in the past, I never really know if it was a "success" until months later. It was a great chance to gain exposure in the area, meet new people as well as so many people that I haven't seen in years. Thanks to all of you that came out to say hi, it was much appreciated!

It was also great to experience the show with my lovely sister in laws. Libby spent much of the day hanging out with me and taking over when I had to leave the table or just wanted to look around. Sharalee was helping a friend at her table/ tent but was also super helpful when I was setting up and even arranged some flowers for my table. I am so grateful to both of them for their love and support (not only with my card business but with life in general).



(Top photo in post compliments of Adam Borries)

1 comment:

Ana Ediger said...

Looks like a fun time! Wished I could've been there! Next time . . . :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails