Sunday, September 11, 2011

Today

Early this morning David headed off to California for "business." Checking our wineries, drinking wine, etc, not a bad deal. He'll be gone for most of the week, so I'm at home with the kids doing life as usual (whatever that is). I've actually spent most of my "free" time working on Christmas card designs, kind of strange yet something I need to have mostly done by the end of September. When inspiration hits, you just have to go with it and since I've felt a little empty in this area I was all to keen to get some ideas into reality. Feelings good about it all at the moment. Ho ho ho.

This week will be more settling in, getting things into their places, etc. I've got a doctors appointment this week and need to do a lot of prep for the Fieldstone Vintage Market, www.fieldstonevintagemarket.com, that I'll be attending on Sept 24 in Abbotsford. Somehow the days always just seem to fill up. I've been so thankful for the great weather and all the outdoor play time that we've had since we've moved. We have a great yard and the kids are loving the space (as am I). Anyways, that's life today.

1 comment:

Elsie said...

Shari, now that you're in the area, I'd love to invite you to our Breakaway women's program Wednesday mornings, 9:15 to 11:15. The fall session is starting on September 28 and runs to November 30. Around 200 women attend; everyone is together for coffee around tables for the first hour, then you go to your elective class for the second hour (16 classes to choose from). Cost for all 10 weeks is usually around $30 with child care. North Langley Community Church, 21015 - 96th Avenue.
(friend of your mom)

Related Posts with Thumbnails