Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Checking out Aldergrove Lake

Before I meet up with a family at a photo site, I always try to check it out myself first if possible. Since I had a whole lot of mini sessions booked, I had to make sure that I loved the location (hadn't been there in years). It rained so much the 2 weeks before, so I felt like making it to the park was very difficult. Eventually I took the kids out and we checked out the
site, thankfully all was well.


The past two Saturday's I had 13 families meet me for 30-40 minute mini sessions. It was a lot of fun and I was really happy with the experience. Hopefully everyone else was too! If you want to see a few of the photos, feel free to check out my business blog here, http://www.dolcettodesigns.com/blog/


Sarah and Calvin loved this stump. Not surprisingly, so did most of other kids.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Aldergrove Lake but haven't been there in years.

Related Posts with Thumbnails