Sunday, May 17, 2009

When I Wake up in the Morning I Brush My Teeth

Sarah loves to brush her teeth. Well she mostly likes to suck on the brush so I have to do the brushing (to be expected). Each time I bring out the toothbrush (morn and eve) she smiles a big grin and gets really excited. We just realized that she has 8 more teeth breaking through, so even more to brush! How is it even possible for anyone to get 8 teeth at the same time?!? Once those all break through she'll have a grand total of 16, what a mouth full! She started getting a runny nose yesterday, has a cough and even threw up last night. It's hard to tell if she's actually sick or is just showing those strange signs of teething, still is happy though. Funny girl!






Acting like such a big girl!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails