Thursday, May 21, 2009

Little Rocking Chair

Today I picked up this super cute little rocking chair for Sarah. I have always had a thing for kids rocking chairs and have looked at a couple at different times while we've been in Ontario. When I saw this one I knew it was the one. It's a refinished antique that has actually never even been used, was only for decoration. The chair with a brand new teddy (also very cute) was $20, which I thought was a fair deal. The woman was selling all her stuff and downsizing to a townhouse. I also got a whole bunch of terra cotta pots, plant stands, etc for another $10 -not bad.

Sarah loves sitting in the chair and is slowly figuring out how to rock in it. She's already figured out how to lean forward and slide out.

Perfect for reading in her room. Now the only thing that she needs is a little book shelf.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

She's so precious! And I love her little dress!

Anonymous said...

Dustin & I each had a little rocking chair like that when we were small. They are great!
Also, Sarah's sun dress it so cute!!!

Tammy Walker

Sheri said...

Shari, you always find the best deals!! Sarah is such an adorable little girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails