Saturday, May 23, 2009

All Girl

Every Thursday morning we host a womens Bible study group at our house. As soon as the women get in the door Sarah is eager to start checking out their bags. After they left this week I decided to let her play with an older purse that I had in the closet. She loves it! She seems to be more into hauling it around than actually putting things in it and taking them out, surprised me! Here's a some pics of the last couple of days.





Trying to open the car door to put the purse in the car and then get in herself.

I thought it was so funny how she put it over her head and shoulder to carry it around. Here she also got the phone set up to make some calls at the same time. Where do kids come up with this?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have 2 girls who have had an affection for purses too...and I barely own one! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. My girls always loved playing with my old purses too. As to where they come up with this stuff? I'd have to say they're watching their moms pretty closely. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails