Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mark Your Calendars


On May 21 from 12-5 pm Tim Horton's is offering free small iced caps. I know where I'll be taking a walk to on that day! On Saturday, May 23 Old Navy is having their one day $1. flip flop sale (limit 5 per customer). I'm so glad we have an Old Navy just 2 minutes from where we live. I think we'll go first thing in the morning.


On Sunday, May 24 Harvey's is giving away their original burger from 10:30-3. We also have several locations within 10 minutes of where we live. I don't think there are any in Abbotsford, Langley is the closest.
It's going to be a good week!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thanks for this sweet heads up!! I went to every Timmies in Abbotsford on Thursday to redeem the latte goodness! And now I'm off to Old Navy!! Unemployed ladies of leisure such as myself enjoy a good bargain!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails