Sunday, May 10, 2009

She's Walking!

Sarah's been standing, cruising the furniture and taking steps for quite a long time now. However, she hasn't been ready to really let go and just go for it. The last few days we have seen her find new confidence with walking and is ready to go. In her style, she has wanted to walk in her own time and in her own way. She wasn't a huge fan of holding our hands while we walked around with her. I was thrilled that I was actually able to capture her walking on video clips today. However, since she's been walking so much I suppose it's not that surprising.

Having our little girl walk right into my arms while grinning ear to ear was the best mothers day gift I could have asked for. What a joy she is! Watch out... here comes trouble!

Today Sarah is 13 months and we have been in Ontario for exactly 9 months, time is going by fast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! There'll be no stopping her now!

raych said...

Squeeeee! Joel and I had a good laugh at that first one.

M.R. Tumnus said...

Hi Shari - I loved it when my kids started to walk - they gained a whole new level of independance. I'ts great to see you enjoy your little sweetheart so much.

Nicole said...

Yay Sarah!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails