Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Website Launched!!

For the past few months I've been working on and off on getting my website redesigned. Wow, what a process!! I am so thrilled that it's finally done. There may be the odd tweak yet, but overall it's good to go. Since over half of my orders are wedding related (and this is my main target market), I wanted to give it more of a "wedding" feel and do a better job of showcasing cards.

I have had a group of friends (in my target market) act as a little focus group throughout the process. I have been so thankful for their input and advice throughout the re branding. Yep, I'm a business plan, focused kind of person. I truly believe that we don't get better at something unless we ask the hard questions, take advice and move forward. If something isn't really working, redo it or change it and try again. Life is too short to take things personally. Since I'm only one person there's no way for me to see every little thing, so with lots of research and others input the new site has come to be. Feel free to check it out and browse around, www.dolcettodesigns.com. Can you believe that I'm already working on Christmas cards!?! With moving, summer fun, and baby, a plan is in place. Now if I could just get inspired to think Christmas.


I just have to figure out the best way to celebrate the launch. I've got lots of cards that I can give away as well as a brand new Canon 10 mega pixel camera. Hmm.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The site looks amazing!

Jonathan said...

oh!!! I want that camera!!!! you must let me know if you have a contest for it....how fun!
-laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails