Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 1 Without David

Early this morning David left for BC for 12 days. The main purpose of the trip is to be a part of the Stanley Cup finals excitement, not to mention catch up with family and friends.

I'm happy to say that day 1 went really well. The sun was shining and the kids behaved reasonably well. However, I'm already noticing the lack of lovely adult conversation. David and I spend a lot of time together each day, therefore I'm sure this will be difficult to get used to while he is away. I know the time will pass, but I miss him already. I hope he has a wonderful time away! I must admit that I'm a wee bit jealous.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

definitly thinking about you shari. that is a long time to be a 'single parent'. I hope it goes smoothly and fast for you on your end :)
-laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails