Friday, June 10, 2011

All is well

Just thought I would post that we're all alive and doing well over here. We actually had a fairly busy week with two dinners at friends homes, trips to the park, nursery school, trips to print cards, mail cards, etc. Everything is more difficult when I have to cart around both kids, thank goodness for the child backpack and stroller. I also had two newborn sessions this week (some pics on my FB page), therefore the kids got to have some special playtime with "grandma" Donna and at the Whyte family's house. So all is well. We're all missing David a ton, one week to go. Next week is pretty wide open, we just have Sarah's graduation. So I'm not sure what we'll be up to, however it seems that something always comes up.

David's been having a great time visiting family and friends. Sadly, games 2 and 3 have been pretty sad experiences for him and the Canucks. Tonight David is in Vancouver for the game, so I'm sure he's having an amazing time celebrating the overdue victory! Go Canucks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails