Monday, September 27, 2010

A Photo Scavenger Hunt

On Sunday I took Sarah out for a couple of hours to do a little exploring of the Niagara parks. I am in total need of family photographs to use on my 2010 Christmas cards and it seems like the best way to get photos that I can use (and have the rights to) is by taking them myself. Most photographers don't like to share. Therefore I'll be taking family photos for some friends of ours this coming week. It's a win win, since they get a set of updated family photos (no cost) and I get photo sets that I can use for my cards. If only we knew more families around here. I'm in no way a photographer, but I have a good camera that I enjoy using and am not too bad with post process editing (my opinion, ha ha). What's the worst they could be.

Anyways, I figured I should look around for some good locations since I really don't know many good "spots" in the area, other than the typical ones that you see in all the St. Catharines literature. Sarah and I had a great time exploring and enjoying the beautiful fall day together.


What's that? She loved listening for birds.

Checked out a couple of great conservation parks! This one is so secret garden!

This photo was Sarah's idea. Cheeeese!

Come on!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails