Friday, September 24, 2010

David's in the News!

Yesterday David was in the newspaper!

http://eedition.thoroldedition.ca/doc/thorold-niagara-news/thoroldniagaranews/2010092101/

And just because I'm proud of my man, here's an email forward we received today from a customer at the winery.

Good Morning
This week was my second visit to your Winery in Beamsville. The first last summer with a group of ladies was made all the more pleasent due to the efforts of your young coop student David
This week I found David still hard at work but he stopped and proceeded to give us an exceptional tour and tasting at the winery . What an asset that young man is to the establishment, he told us he is finished his program in Dec and I just wanted you and David to know how much I appreciated the time, the passion, and the knowledge he shared with myself and my guests from Timmins.
Good luck to you on a fine winery and a great wine.
Regards
D

David received a few similar emails last summer when he was working at Reif Winery. I think he's found his "passion."

1 comment:

Melanie said...

SO.....awesome!!!! Way to go, David! More confirmation that you're where you're supposed to be!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails