Friday, September 17, 2010

Grape and Wine

Today I had to drop David off at work since I needed the car to take Sarah to her speech appointment. All is as expected (speech difficulties), so there will be a series of appointments, some for me and some for her, in the months ahead. I'm just happy to get the ball rolling. I'm a big supporter of early intervention, so I think the appointments should be a good thing. Can't hurt anyways.

When we went to pick David up from work the lighting was so pretty over the vineyard. I let Sarah out and snapped a few pics, just couldn't resist. She quickly discovered the grapes and had to have a bite. The winery is just starting harvest, so it's becoming a busy place. This weekend is the first of the 2 week grape and wine festival in Niagara. David will be volunteerings for the next two Saturday afternoons at the festival. Hard to believe that it will be his third year doing so. Time just goes by. I suppose these kinds of photos will become a yearly thing for me as well. I love the harvest!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails