Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You never know what you'll come home with...

It's amazing how having a cute baby and a cute little dog draw people to you. It seems that whenever I take the little crew for a walk people are stopping to say hello, wanting to hold Sarah's hand and are talking to Keisha. It can be a bit much sometimes, but I appreciate peoples friendliness overall.

The other day I was taking Keisha for her morning pee walk when the neighbour across the road gave me a bag of plums to take home. Today while Sarah and I were on our walk, our neighbour to the right gave us the tomato sauce, zucchinni, tomatoes, basil and pepper. The other week our neighbour behind our house gave us more veggies. Yum yum, we are certainly enjoying the fresh goodies from everyones little gardens. At the moment our little "garden" is a full out weed patch, perhaps next year we will join the gardening crowd.


On another note, I met my new orthodontist today and was pleased that he was really nice and I felt totally comfortable in his office. He said that my teeth were coming along very well and told me that I should have my braces off in about 6 months, 9 months at the latest. Since he works with the same exact system of braces they can just pick up where my other orthodontist left off, yahoo! Such wonderful news for me, that means that at the latest my braces will be off by the end of May. I'm so glad that I went through with this all, before I know it I will have straight teeth and no braces. I figured that time goes by anyways, whether I got them on or not, so may as well get the braces and be done with the whole thing. Now I have something to look forward to in spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's some great lookin' free produce you got. What a blessing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails