Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sarah and Keisha like to Play


It's been interesting seeing how Keisha and Sarah are becoming more curious about each other. Several times throughout the day Keisha will pounce towards Sarah, acting like she's ready to play. Sarah will also try to reach out and touch Keish when she comes close enough. The fight for the toys has also begun. Several times this week I have watched as Sarah has rolled and inched her way across the room to get at Keisha's stuffed rabbit. In the same way, I keep having to take Sarah's white Abby bunny away from Keisha. I've got a really cute picture of the two of them each chewing on their own bunny. For some reason I'm not able to upload that photo. The two are on the way to becoming good little buddies.




I was able to get this video clip towards the end of one of their little play sessions. It's not that exciting, just gives you an idea of what I mean.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Very cute! The entertainment you guys have!

Jackie Buitelaar said...

It's hard to say who is more curious about the other in the clip. Harvie and I laughed out loud watching the clip.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! They are both so cute...I as well laughed out loud :)

laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails