Monday, September 1, 2008

My Mom comes to Visit

My mom came to visit for the past week. It was so nice to spend so much time together, have some adventures and just relax. I think she especially enjoyed all her Sarah time.At Port Dalahousie (10 min away)
Having dinner at Mossimos
Love the hat Jen!

Mom and Sarah at Port Dalahousie (I love this pic!)
Mom and I riding the carousel. Who can resist a 5 cent ride?

Mom and I went on a Whirlpool Jet tour down the Niagara river. We didn't quite realize how wet we were going to get. The boat goes right through class 5 rapids and gets you totally soaked. We couldn't quite figure out what the poncho was for, it certainly didn't keep us dry. We had an awesome time!


3 comments:

KPetrie said...

Great photos!

smbwallace said...

Such sweet photos. What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so much fun. Looks like you all had a great time together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails