Monday, September 22, 2008

Our House

Here it is!
Our House in Thorold
Welcome to our cozy little brick house!
The room under the front patio is actually a cellar/ wokshop and can be accessed from the basement rec room. We're happy to have a garage, especially for winter!


The front view. Compared to most of the other houses in our community, ours is pretty sad. St. Catharines is called the "garden city" and there's no question why. People out here really like to garden and have cute little flower beds at the front of their houses. Perhaps next year ours will look a little better. And if not, oh well.
Notice our pink window trim and the mint green blinds, that's our room!

I'll try to post up the interior pictures later this week.

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Cute place!!!

Anonymous said...

I like it!

Artisan Home said...

That's so great that you have a place to garden! i can't wait to have my own garden one day! I know I'll spend a lot of time in my future garden! Some days, I like to think about what I'll plant in it and how I'll design it! Fun times! Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails