Thursday, December 11, 2008

Who Reads this thing Anyways?

Over the past couple of months I have been amazed how many different people have told me that they read our blog. Family, friends, friends of friends and some people that I don't even know. Some of you leave me little comments (thanks!), that let me know that you have read a post. But I know that most people don't, otherwise there would just be a select few people reading it. Well I have to admit that I think my curiosity has finally caught up to me. I am very curious to know who is actually visiting/ reading our blog.

So I thought I would try something different today. I am wondering if everyone who checks out our blog (even if this is your first time), could leave me a comment after this post. You can just leave your name if you want, or if you want to include a comment that would be fun too. If you don't know us that well or think we'll be surprised that you read our blog, you could include how you came across it. You could even write what kind of posts you like to read (Sarah stuff, thoughts on life, in the kitchen, David's school stuff, variety, etc), or whatever.

If you don't know how to leave a comment, you just click on the "comments" at the bottom of the posting and it will bring you to the comment page. You can create an identity if you choose or you can just click the "Anonymous" option and leave your comment that way.

I know that this is a little odd, but I'm curious who and how many people actually read this thing. I wonder how many people are just lurking about the blog world? Perhaps we'll find out.

13 comments:

Sheri said...

Hi Shari, I'm home on my lunch break and sometimes check blogs...I see I'm the first to comment too!!! Anyways, I really enjoy your blog - not sure if I told you but we have one as well - burkinshawadventures@blogspot.com - feel free to check it out:)

Julie W. said...

I'm a regular reader - I have to catch up on your lives some how since I don't have any of your fantastic parties to attend anymore!

Anonymous said...

Rebecca and I check everyday... sometimes even 2 or 3 times a day:)

Anonymous said...

Of course you already know that I'm a regular reader (and commenter!) If you want to track who's viewing your blog you can go to www.statcounter.com and add a stat counter to your template. It tells you who's reading and where they're from.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shari, it's Caralee here. :) I love checking in on your blog and have been meaning to let you know that for a while! Hope you have a wonderful visit in Abbotsford this Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shari!

I read your blog everyday and really enjoy it! I love to read about Sarah of course, especially since she's only one month older than Owyn. I enjoy everything you write about though :)

Keep on bloggin'!

Merry.

Annette said...

Hi Shari, I always read your blog. I first started reading because I wanted to how you guys were doing and see how Sarah is growing. Its nice to know that you guys are doing well.

Annette & Derek

marge said...

Hi Shari: I love checking out your blog. I enjoy seeing how Sara is growing and doing? I also enjoy reading about your life in Ontario.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shari, I love reading your very interesting blog on your life in Ontario, David's studies and seeing photos of your darling little girl. I enjoy your recipes as well! Hope to see you at Christmas.
Gloria Storey

KPetrie said...

Count me in! I read too! :)

Jackie Buitelaar said...

I love checking out your blog...it gives a glimpse of what's to come with Adri, and it keeps me connected with you!

Melanie said...

Of course I read it! I'm amazed at how up to date it always is. I love hearing about life in Ontario because I feel in this small way, I can still be a part of it. Miss you guys!

Nancy Skeels said...

Hey Shari,
Yup, I like to see what's up in the Saysomsack household, too. We keep an online journal too - and sometimes I know it's pretty much just for me, but the comments are sure fun. If you're interested in looking at ours, send me an email and I'll send you an invite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails