Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bagel-fuls

When we just moved to Ontario we saw Bagel-fuls everywhere in the stores and thought they were a product that didn't quite make it out west. Turns out they were just a new product everywhere.

The other day I recieved my coupon in the mail for a free box of Bagel-fuls, I love free stuff! Kraft had previously e-mailed me to complete a short survey and then I would get my coupon. I e-mailed several family and friends with the website info as well. Here are my thoughts on the product:

So I'm still not quite sure what to think of these. They are very easy to eat, with no mess at all. This would have been a great breakfast item when I was on the go teaching, very easily eaten in the car. Surprisingly, they have lots of cream cheese in them (not for the dieters out there). They taste pretty good but did remind me of one of those on the counter snacks that you would find at a gas station. So would I buy them? Hmmm... they would have to be really on sale, but I would consider it. I still prefer a toasted bagel with cream cheese on top. However, with braces, the bagel-ful was easier to chew.

*As a side note, our dog loves them! I set it on the coffee table to go get the door and when I returned the bagel-ful was gone and Keisha was sitting under the coffee table.

*Every other month I love getting my free Kraft "What's Cooking" magazine in the mail. I know that it's all about showcasing their products, but it always has quick and easy ideas, and most importantly it gets me excited to cook and bake again. If you don't recieve this free magazine I highly recommend singing up for it, just go to http://www.kraftcanada.com/ and go to the "sign up" tab. All the magazines are online as well, but it's just not the same as getting it in the mail. I keep an organized recipe binder with clear sleeves in each section (the teacher in me). When there's a recipe that I really like and know that I will use a number of times I cut it out of the magazine and put it in my binder. Too many books and clutter just don't work for me. My "binder" has become my favourite cook book over the years.

*Just so you know, Kraft did not ask me for this plug, I just thought I would share my experience and thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Bagel-ful review. I saw them in the store recently and was wondering if they were any good.

I get the Kraft What's Cooking magazine too and I absolutely love it. Alot of the Christmas treats I make every year come from there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails