Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Cheer

For the past couple of years David and I make a point of going to Starbucks Holiday Cheer Party. Everybody gets a free tall Christmas drink (peppermint mocha, eggnog latte, etc). Who would say no to a free Starbucks drink? Not us. They often give out free snacks as well. This year could be a little different but it I'm sure it won't dissapoint.

If you're in Abbotsford, Mt. Lehman Starbucks has their party tomorrow, Dec. 9 from 6-10pm. If you're elsewhere call up your nearest Starbucks to see if they have a "party" going on. Sadly, there are no Cheer parties in theNiagara area. Boo hoo

3 comments:

Julie W. said...

Thanks for the heads up Shari - I can't wait to go indulge tomorrow night! Sorry you can't share in the festivities in Ontario.

Anonymous said...

How have I never heard of this before? I'm going to check into it ASAP!

marge said...

Thanks Shari. Barb and I went tonight. We did however have to bring two food items for each drink for the food bank at the Mt./Lehman one. There was also aprogram of young violinists perfirming Christmas music. Very nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails