Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with the Peters Family

On Boxing Day we headed downstairs to my moms condo social room for another Christmas dinner. This was our 4th turkey. I was amazed how similar all 4 meals actually were in the end. Sarah has come to love eating bits of turkey, mashed potatos and veggies. I love how eager she is to eat everything presented to her. She got three more teeth over Christmas, bring her count to 7, while she works on the 8th. She now has 4 on the top and 3 and a bit on the bottom.

Sarah enjoyed being pushed around in a drawer. Who needs toys when you've got the toy drawer?
Our family. This is probably the best photo of us yet.

Chloe was much happier when she could see the world sitting up in her new Bumbo. It was so great to see her. I'm sad that we won't be around to see her grow.



My Oma and Opa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. I swear, I'm going to crash that particular get-together next year. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails