Monday, December 22, 2008

Off to BC

I wasn't planning on bloging until we returned to BC, but after several people told me that they missed reading our blog this past week I thought I would post some pics. We brought our lap top with us, so accessing photos, etc is really easy. It just means that we need to be around to do so.

Sarah helping pack for our big trip back to Abbotsford. She is enjoying pulling herself up to standing on anything in sight.


My mom was more than delighted to see us and happy that we're staying with her for the first week and a half that we're out. Sarah spending time with my mom and Cricket (her bird). Sarah is fearless when it comes to animals. Thankfully Cricket didn't bite her!


Having a nap with Uncle Michael

On Friday morning I got together with Tracy, Jackie, Jeanette and their little girls. We all used to work together at MEI, now we're home with our babies. It was great to see friends and see their little girls.

Sarah and her uncle Barrie.

Sarah is so curious about her little cousin Chloe. The girls are just 4 1/2 months apart (Chloe was also 6 weeks early though). It's amazing how different they are.

Sarah loves looking at herself in Oma's mirror.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails