Monday, December 8, 2008

Bath Time


I thought I would post some pics of Sarah enjoying her bath. I realized that we have hardly any pics of Sarah in the bath, since I almost always have a bath with her. I find it easier the get right in with her and it's become part of our little routine together. As soon as Sarah started squeaking her duckie, Keisha came running (little did she know that it was her turn next). The two of them are just too cute!


Hope you're having a good day! The snow is lightly falling here and everything is so pretty. David is studying at school for the day and I'm home cleaning up, organizing and planning for our trip to BC. Just 7 more days before we'll be back in Abby, we're so excited to see everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids in baths are always so cute. Keisha looks like she's thinking about jumping right in with Sarah!

marge said...

I just love the picture of Keisha looking over the top of the tub. Looks like she wants to be invited in.LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails