Monday, January 30, 2012

A Photography Club for Moms

This is something that I spent a lot of time looking for. Well, I didn't find anything close just the standard photograhy clubs. So, I figured that I would start my own club. My second cousin Sonja and I are thrilled to be starting a photography club just for moms. The whole purpose of the club is to grow in our photography skills in order to take better photos of our own children and family. It's also a night out of the house (twice a month) where we can spend time with other women, investing in our own hobbies.

The photography club will be held in Abbotsford (Sonja lives in Chilliwack and I'm in Surrey) and we both have lots of contacts in Abbotsford. Our first meet up will be Thursday, February 16th. The group is open to all skill levels. Interested in joining us? Send an email to momswithacamera@gmail.com

To learn more about the club visit www.momswithacamera.wordpress.com. We also have a Facebook page (Same name)

Sonja and I are thrilled that we're going forward with this idea and are excited about what's to come!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails