Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thumb Sucker

I love this kid! Yes, he can drive me a bit crazy sometimes, but he has forever stole a piece of my heart. His laugh makes me laugh. His smile makes me smile. I love his cuddles and sensitive nature (most of the time). Calvin, you are such a little man. When he's feeling sleepy or a little sensitive he still goes for his thumb. Yep, gotta love that thumb!



I love the way he strokes the side of his face when he sucks his thumb. I hope I don't forget that.



Or the way he often puts his other hand up to his face as well when he sucks his thumb. Such concentration.

I love how his hair goes down at the back.


It's these little details about our kids that I cherish and hope I don't forget. So I take photos, lots of photos. Because I know that over time I'll forget these little things. But then I'll look back at our photos and rememeber these little things. Yes Calvin, you're loved!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I've gotta' admit though that whenever I see kids sucking their thumbs I cringe because I remember what a hard time we had breaking Paige of that habit and how much she's costing us in braces now. But it IS adorable, isn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails