Monday, January 16, 2012

Lauren is 2 Months!

Our little Lauren is 2 months today! My how the time flies. She is such a joy; we truly delight in her each and every day. She is so good natured, sweet and innocent. I catch myself just starring at her in awe many times a day. Having a baby (as in caring and raising) is truly a special gift. Yes, I'm tired, but I am loving this precious time with our little girl.

We're thrilled that she has been going to bed at 7pm (or shortly after) for the past week. Having all three kids on the same bedtime routine is truly wonderful! She wakes up about twice a night but it always easy to get back to bed. Lauren is also napping well in her crib and is truly a content little babe. Yes, we're in love. Lauren is 11 lbs 14 oz, a growing and healthy girl!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails