Monday, March 7, 2011

Something Different

It can be hard to always know what to post. Most of the time there seems to be something going on in life, so I usually stick to that.

Anyways, I was thinking of writing a little series of posts that were a little more interactive (if possible). So to keep it a little interactive from the start, could you please read the list of ideas below and leave a comment on which little series of posts you would prefer (or order your preferences if you like more than one). Anyone can leave a comment, you don't need a google account. If I don't actually know you, it doesn't matter, thoughts are appreciated. I am not an expert in any of these areas, it's more of a learn together idea and I'll share what I do know.

1. Cooking Related (thinking of planning out dinner for a week, I would provide a grocery list, recipes, etc). Cooking together.

2. Photography (geared for the point and shoot camera, how to take better pics, tips, would focus on baby and kid pics, photo editing info (& help) with a challenge at the end)

3. Sewing (some mini project ideas, basic skills, making the most out of your fabric)

4. Faith (a little daily devo and challenge)

5. Life and Money (ideas for living on the cheap, more than just cutting coupons)

6. Travel (where to go, travelling with kids, how to stay budget but still have a good time, cruises)

7. Starting a Home Based Business (for someone interested in starting or has already started a home based business). Getting going, goals, social media, staying with it, time management, etc.

Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd definitely like to learn more about how to take good photos. I got a terrific new camera last year and I know that I've only reached the tip of the iceberg with what it can do.

Nicole said...

I'd love to hear some of your photography tips as well!!

Learning more about your thoughts on starting a home-based business would be fantastic too.

Melanie said...

I like #4-7. :) Share your wisdom, oh wise one! ;)

Jonathan said...

I'd say, photography and traveling with kids...
-laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails