Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ever wonder who Sonya is?


I've had lots of friends ask me who Sonya is, since she is the one who always leaves lovely little comments on my blog posts. Sonya is my second cousin who lives in BC. Well, this past weekend Sonya, her husband Gary, their 2 girls Cam and Paige, and Paige's friend came to visit. They were all on a missions trip in Montreal and have since been travelling around Ontario visiting family and seeing the sights. We had a great time with their family! We played games, went sight seeing and relaxed together. The girls even baby-sat our kids one evening while Gary and Sonya took us out for dinner- what an awesome treat!

I wasn't really in the photo taking mood, so this is all I've got of our time together. However, Sonya took tons of photos, so we're covered in that area. Thanks for the visit, Gary, Sonya, Cam, Paige and Taylor; we had a wonderful time with you!

Next week my brother Barrie will be coming for a visit. We're thrilled that his girlfriend, Merel will be joining us a few days later! We love having visitors come out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should have sent you the nice picture I have of the 2 of us for this post.

Thanks again for having us. We had such a fantastic time at your place and miss you guys already.

Related Posts with Thumbnails